The BMPP Giving Circle is made up of a collective of families who believe that we can build a better future for all children by coming together to celebrate, learn about, and provide resources
to fuel the change we want to see in the world.
We are Asian American immigrant and refugee families who’ve benefited from the generosity of those who’ve come before us, and understand that it is our role to lead by example for future generations.
Our families come from generations of giving, and now we want to model that giving by finding new practices in philanthropy that help us continue building a better world for our children and their children.
Fueling good ideas that build a better world.
We envision a world where individuals are nurtured and families are supported so that conditions are created for communities to achieve their full potential.
- Brilliant solutions for community problems can come from anywhere and anyone.
- We value the diversity of thought and practice, and will resolve differences with dignity.
- Families who learn, share, and give together grow together and can change the world.
A donor advised fund of the Headwaters Foundation and a member of AAPIP’s Giving Circle Network.
- All adults serve as examples for children.
- Our collective well-being is tied to the well-being of those who suffer most from injustice.